No one in marketing, sales, production or finance would propose a solution without data to support it. Employee costs often approach 60 percent of corporate variable costs, which is why people analytics is a growing trend. It’s about getting the people equation right!
People Analytics is more than data; it’s critical knowledge regarding people, the key drivers of customer satisfaction and profitability. Allow me to help you take a data-driven approach to hiring, developing, promoting and employee engagement.
People — the drivers of customer satisfaction and profitability.
How it Works
Utilizing the Harrison Assessment®, I will help you select and promote candidates who have high potential for success in the specific job for which you are hiring. Unlike most assessments that focus strictly on personality testing, the Harrison Assessment, with over 24 years of research and validation, measures candidates against the actual traits that have been proven to produce or hinder success for a specific job. The assessment includes the following:
- Comprehensive: 175 Job Performance Traits analyzed (providing 8,103 comparisons of suitability answers as a result of cross-referencing technology)
- A deep insight into:
- Unique Strengths and Motivations
- Key Leverage Points for Development
- Stress Behaviors
- Easily customize reports for your jobs with a library of 6,500+ Job Success Formula
- Global users across 61 countries and in 38 languages with more than 2.5 million people assessed
- Secured cloud-based technology
- Meets all the legal requirements of the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)